Chelsea are yet to offer Eden Hazard a new deal despite rumoured interest from Real Madrid.
The Belgian has told Sky Sports that he still hasn’t held talks with the club about his future as he and his team-mates focus on the title run-in.
The Blues can go seven points clear of Tottenham with a win against Southampton tonight, and after beating their London rivals on Saturday in the FA Cup semi-finals, they look finely poised to complete the double.
“There is no sign of a new contract for the moment,” Hazard said.
“I am focused on the last month, and we will talk later.
“It’s not in my mind now. I have two or three years left. I just want to finish the season well and we will see afterwards.”
Antonio Conte raised a few eyebrows by leaving Hazard and Diego Costa on the bench against Spurs, though they subsequently came on to inspire a 4-2 victory.
It epitomised a remarkable season for Hazard, who was among the favourites to win PFA Player of the Year before he was beaten to it by N’Golo Kante.
There remains a sense, however, that he has achieved all he can at Stamford Bridge and could be tempted by a new challenge elsewhere should a top European club come calling.